What Makes Our Playgroup Special?
- We provide a friendly & healthy stimulation environment for your babies & toddlers. The play area is spacious enough for your children to sit, play, crawl, walk or even run!
- Our centre applied a “baby & child friendly” concept, whereby we provide almost complete facilities for parents & child such as private breastfeeding area, changing area, praying area, fridge to keep your EBM, kettle, baby wash basin, water heater and praying equipment for Muslim customer.
- Easy Access & Attractive Location – our centre is located at residential area, surrounded by many amenities nearby and no hassle for parking! We have 3 branches @ Klang Valley (Taman Meranti Jaya Puchong, Seksyen 23 Shah Alam & Bandar Botanic Klang) & 1 branch @ Johor Bharu (Taman Mutiara Rini, Skudai).
- Experienced & Well Trained Teacher with a track record – All the Teachers @ GBOB had been trained by the Founder before they can operate the Centre. They also need to go for Teacher’s training Program from time to time to make sure their performances are great. The Teachers put all the effort to make sure the playgroup will be a valuable programmed not only for the babies & toddlers but also the parents. Maximum of 10 children per class per group for Level 1 & 2 and 12 children for Level 3 & 4. We will open a new class once the current class is full.
- We educate NOT ONLY the children but sharing our expertise and consult the Parents during the class.
- Our KPI (Key Performance Indicator) to see the child’s improvement and development is around 4 consecutive weeks from the 1st week they enrol in our Playgroup. We will monitor the child’s progress closely and if there is no positive progress at all by the 4th week, we will sit down and meet the parents to discuss about the child, and maybe will refer them to the respective Children Development Specialist, as the child might need more than just Playgroup to help him/her grow.